Gallery & Product Information
MDS manual barriers are an ideal solution for staff car parks or areas with manned security stations/security guards.
Our vehicle barriers can span openings of 9 metres (single leaf) or up to 18 metres (double leaf). Finished in a high quality powder coating and available with pedestrian skirting.
Specification & Design
- MDS manual barriers are quick to install, simple to operate and very cost effective.
- Ideally suited to staff car parks or areas with a manned security presence.
- Our latching mechanism latches the rising arm barrier up or down without the need for locking.
- Additional counterweights allow ease of lifting and smooth manual operation of the vehicle barrier.
- Rust free powder coated finish is available in red/white, yellow/black or in your own choice of corporate colours.
- Our manual barriers can span openings from 3 to 7 metres and can be padlocked in the up or down position.
- A folding pedestrian bottom skirt is available in widths up to 7 metres for complete access control.
- Our rising arm barrier is optionally lockable at the pivot post as well as at the end rest when in the lowered position.
- Available in bespoke corporate colours and with additional signage.
- MDS vehicle barriers come complete with tip support, padlocks and fixings.
- Or take the hassle out of installation of your manual barriers by opting for MDS professional installation services.
- We can also carry out the ground works necessary to prepare the foundations for vehicle barriers.